- This event has passed.
2nd International Meeting on Childhood Tubercolosis
21/03/2018 - 23/03/2018
This meeting is the only international European meeting entirely focusing on updates in prevention and treatment of TB in children and adolescents.
Topics covered by renowned Childhood TB experts will include: Towards zero death – tackling childhood TB in Europe and abroad, Clinical course of childhood TB, New insights into an old disease – from basic science to new diagnostics and MDR TB as a new threat.
- Early Bird up to 14.01.2018 / Late Fee 15.01.2018 onwards
- Reduced Fee (details on website): Early Bird Euro 50 / Late Fee: Euro 60
- Trainees and nurses: Early Bird Euro 100 / Late fee Euro 120
- ESPID member: Early Bird Euro 200 / Late fee Euro 240
- Non-ESPID member: Early Bird Euro 300 / Late fee Euro 360