- This event has passed.
PentaTr@ining: Fungal Infections in Paediatrics
19/09/2022 @ 08:00 - 17:00 CEST
The interactive online course comprises 6 comprehensive modules, a variety of real-life clinical cases for discussion, live webinars and dedicated tutoring from our panel of expert trainers.
Building on the combined expertise within the EPMyN and Fungal Infections Group and the PentaTr@ining infrastructure, our aim is to deliver an international, accessible and affordable training course.
The exciting training programme utilizes a child-centered teaching model to support ongoing learning needs with innovative e-learning methods.
- Fungal infections in children with haematological malignancies
- HIV/AIDS associated mycoses
- Invasive candidiasis in neonatal and paediatric intensive care settings
- Fungal infections in children with primary immunodeficiencies
- Neglected fungal diseases in children
- Skin and mucosal mycoses in children