The 10th annual International Workshop on HIV Pediatrics 2018 is fast approaching.
Do not miss the opportunity to submit an abstract on your research in the following fields:
- Prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission, including HIV-exposed uninfected children;
- Antiretroviral treatment of pediatric HIV infection;
- Complications of HIV and its treatment in children;
- Co-infections in HIV-infected children;
- Comprehensive pediatric HIV care;
- HIV infection and adolescents (perinatally and behaviourally acquired);
- Implementating science research on PMTCT and pediatric treatment programs.
Co-submission of your abstract for both the Pediatrics workshop as well as the 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) is possible. Abstract submission closes on Friday 4 May 2018.
For more information, please visit the website.
The workshop is scheduled on 20 and 21 July 2018, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.