The Penta Aperitivo webinars are an excellent resource for anyone interested in staying informed on the latest developments in the field of infectious diseases in children. These webinars cover a wide range of topics, from prevention and diagnosis to treatment and management. You’ll learn about the latest research findings, as well as innovative new treatments and therapies that are helping to improve outcomes for children living with infectious diseases. Moreover, the webinars are also a great opportunity to know more about Penta’s initiatives, projects and studies and the benefits of being a member of the Penta ID-Network.
Who should attend?
Whether you’re a healthcare professional or simply someone who wants to stay informed on paediatric infectious diseases, these webinars are an invaluable resource. They’re also a great way to connect with other professionals in the field, share ideas and best practices, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments. So why not sign up today and start learning more about this critical area of healthcare?
Join the next Aperitivo webinar!
The WHO fungal priority pathogens list
- Date: 15 June 2023
- Time: 18:30 – 19:30 (CEST)
- Chaired by Adilia Warris and Laura Ferreras-Antolín (University of Exeter, UK)
- Talk 1: A paediatric perspective on the WHO Fungal PPL. Brendan McMullan, Sydney Children’s Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Talk 2: Candida auris, a critical priority fungal pathogen in neonates. Sithembiso Velaphi, Wits University, Johannesburg, South Africa
Previous Aperitivo webinars
Are you interested in watching the recordings of previous Penta webinars? Have a look below at the list and send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please always provide your name and institution).
March 2023: Group A Streptococcus (GAS) infection in children
- Jesús Saavedra-Lozano, Hospital General Universitario G. Marañón, Madrid, Spain
- Nina van Sorge, Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
November 2022: The monkeypox outbreak: what’s the risk for children?
- David Aguilera Alonso, Hospital Universitario G. Marañón, Madrid, Spain
- Elizabeth Whittaker, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK
October 2022: The 2022 acute hepatitis outbreak in children: searching for the causes
- Giuseppe Indolfi, Meyer Children’s Hospital, Florence, Italy
- Eleni Nastouli, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London UK
June 2022: Care and management of Ukrainian children living with HIV
- Marta Vasylyev, Medical Centre “Astar”, Lviv, Ukraine Ukraine
- Alla Volokha, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev, Ukraine
February 2022: Penta paediatric ARV trials and next clinical trials in CMV
- Speakers: Pablo Rojo Conejo, Hospital 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
- Hermione Lyall, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, UK
- Daniel Blazquez Gamero, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain