24 Jan, 2019
The 11th International Workshop on HIV Pediatrics will take place in Mexico City on 19th-20th July this year.
The workshop will feature a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, debates, clinical case presentations and networking opportunities.
Investigators at all career stages are invited to contribute to the programme and are encouraged to submit one or more abstracts on one of the following topics:
– Prevention of mother to child HIV transmission (PMTCT) including HIV-exposed uninfected children.
– Antiretroviral treatment of paediatric HIV infection
– Complications of HIV and its treatment in children
– Co-infections in HIV-infected children
– Comprehensive pediatric HIV care
– HIV infection and adolescents (perinatally and behaviorally infected)
– Implementation science research on PMTCT and paediatric treatment programs
The deadline for abstract submission is 29th March, 2019.