The 13th international workshop on HIV Pediatrics will be held virtually on 16 July 2021. Researchers from around the world are invited to submit their abstracts for presentation on one of the following topics:
The workshop will feature a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, debates, clinical case presentations, and networking opportunities. Investigators at all career stages are encouraged to submit one or more abstracts.
- Pediatric HIV Case Finding (Including Early Infant Diagnosis)
- Treatment of Pediatric HIV Infection
- Optimising Care of Children and Youth
- Co-Infections/Complications of HIV/Treatment in Children and Youth
- Prevention of HIV and STDs in Adolescents
- Management of HIV in Adolescents
- HIV Infection in Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- Vertical Transmission of HIV
- Clinical Issues in HIV-Exposed Uninfected Children
- COVID-19 Children/Youth/Pregnancy and Effects on HIV care
Don’t miss this is an opportunity to present your work to fellow experts in the field of paediatric HIV.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 23 APRIL 2021