The ECCMID 2020 Abstract Book has just been released. Penta contributed with 6 abstracts.
- P. Costenaro, A. Cantarutti, E. Barbieri, A. Scamarcia, A. Oletto, P. Sacerdoti, R. Lundin, L. Cantarutti, C. Giaquinto, D. Dona’. Antibiotic treatment for paediatric outpatients with community-acquired pneumonia: findings from 10 years of prescribing habits in Italy.
- E. Barbieri, D. Bottigliengo, P. Costenaro, A. Marzollo, M. Petris, M. Pierobon, G. Biddeci, C. Giaquinto, A. Biffi, D. Donà. Application of WISCA (Weighted Incidence Syndromic Combination Antibiogram) to guide empiric therapy in oncological paediatric patients with febrile neutropenia.
- L. Hill, E. Jacqz-Aigrain, V. Elie, W. Zhao, M. Clements, M. Turner, I. Lutsar, P. Heath, E. Roilides, S. Walker, M. Sharland. Interim pharmacokinetic analysis of a multi-centre randomised open label phase IIb study in neonates to validate the meta-analysis population pharmacokinetic model used to simulate an optimised dosing regimen in neonates and infants aged < 90 days: the NeoVanc trial.
- L. Hill, M. Clements, M. Turner, I. Lutsar, E. Jacqz-Aigrain, P. Heath, E. Roilides, S. Walker, M. Sharland. An optimised dosing regimen vs. a standard dosing regimen of vancomycin for the treatment of late onset sepsis due to Gram-positive microorganisms in infants less than 90 days: the NeoVanc trial.
- V. Matheeussen, K. Loens, K. Jacobs, P. Horby, H. Goossens, M. Kohns Vasconcelos, M. Sharland, M. De Jong, M. P. G. Koopmans, P. Fraaij, M. Ieven. Respiratory pathogens detected in children with community-acquired sepsis-like syndrome in 6 European countries.
- M. Kohns Vasconcelos. Aetiology and outcome of children hospitalised for acute respiratory tract infections in Europe: findings from a multi-country combined case-control and cohort study.
Congratulations to all the authors!