On behalf of our partners at GAP-f, we are happy to announce the sixth webinar in a series presenting the “Toolkit for Research and Development of Paediatric Antiretroviral Drugs and Formulations”.
Taking place on Tuesday, 22nd January 2019, 11:00-12:30 CET, the webinar will cover all modules of the toolkit and will be tailored especially for generic drug manufacturers.
- Welcome and introduction – Sébastien Morin (IAS)
- The toolkit: rationale and methodology – Martina Penazzato (WHO)
- Toolkit modules: Key messages – Melynda Watkins (CHAI)
- Stakeholder perspectives – Including regulator, manufacturer and community
- Q&A – Facilitated by Sébastien Morin (IAS)
- Closing remarks – Martina Penazzato (WHO)
You can register here!